How to apply for a job at Horus Music
We believe first impressions matter. We ask that in your initial application you observe the following:
Job Application Criteria:
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place the job title in the subject line.
- If the post requests a pre recorded covering video, please record a video of yourself, ensure there is natural daylight when recording and your head to torso is within the recording screen. You can use a device of your choice with a camera and microphone to record the covering video and attach the video to your application email or provide a link to the finished video within your email. You can complete this at a time and place that suits you within the deadline given.
- Whether you choose to send us a covering video, or a covering letter, please make sure you answer each of the following questions in detail:
- Why would you like to work for Horus Music?
- Tell us a bit about yourself?
- Describe one of your strengths and how it would be useful to this role?
- Tell us about an area that you need to work on?
- Describe a time where you have gone above and beyond for someone, this could be in your working or personal life.
- CV’s should contain information about qualifications, relevant work experience, interests and related skills and two referees (name, relationship, address, telephone number and email address).
- We are looking for a good standard of English and communication skills. Applicants need to show they have done their research, read the information provided on our website and apply in a formal manner.
- Ensure you provide us with contact numbers and email. We are looking for a person who responds to messages quickly.
We will email you to confirm receipt and later on to confirm if you have been successfully chosen for interview or not.
Contact us if you do not receive a delivery confirmation within 7 days.
Good luck and thank you for taking the time to look at our jobs pages.