- Horus Music Limited continues to monitor and ensure we work within the legal requirements as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998, Freedom of Information Act 2000 and Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 along with the new amendments effective from the 26th May 2011 as well as regulations that are currently in force within the United Kingdom, United States of America and the European Union.
- Horus Music India has made the appropriate ‘Notification’ to the Information Commission and holds a current and appropriate ‘Data Controller’ license.
- We do not collect data and then sell it or pass it on to third parties so whatever you tell us, is kept safely with us.
- We don’t send or spam you with emails every day. We send out monthly newsletters or let you know if something very special is about to happen, but that is it. If you want to unsubscribe, you can easily do so by clicking on the link at the top and bottom of your email.
- No data is kept on computers within our office, so if our computers were stolen, then nobody can still get hold of your details. Everything is kept in secure areas online and cannot be found.
- Unless you are a client, we only store minimum information such as name and email address nothing else.
- If you are a client, the same standards above are used above but with additional layers of security including the use of (128 bit) https only sites for entering and keeping hold of your data. Such sites are fully owned and controlled by Horus Music India and not accessible to any third party.