Introducing Horus Music’s Social media release campaign package!
Have you got a release lined up for this year and looking to promote on your social media without repeating the same message? Then this is the package for you. Our tailored 6-week campaign will provide you with personalised daily content to post across Facebook and Instagram to keep your audience engaged and excited for your upcoming release. Including personalised graphics created by our in-house graphic designer, our social media expert will provide you with everything you need to create a successful social media campaign for your music.
- 6 weeks of full written content for you to implement across Facebook and Instagram ahead of your next release
- 3 custom images designed by our in-house graphic designer
- Submissions must be sent 8 weeks ahead of release date
- Artists must have Instagram/Facebook
Indie Guide to Social Media
Our Indie guide to social media is the perfect package for independent artists of all stages and genres to organically grow your social media. The guide will provide you with a solid block of information on what social media is, how to utilise it to your advantage as an independent musician and what content to post to up your engagement. Our guide includes tips on which platforms to utilise, how to make the most of social media tools such as stories, tagging and hash tags to broaden your reach and engagement and a week-long planner for you to organise your content. Instead, or providing you with exactly what you should and shouldn’t say, our guide will help improve your knowledge and give you all the tools you need to be able to successfully grow and build your social media organically as an independent artist. With a 1-1 meeting with our social media expert 6-8 weeks after receiving the guide, our team will review how you have implemented the tools provided and provide feedback on how you can improve moving forward.
- Full guide to social media written by our expert in-house team
- Improves knowledge and provides all the tools you need to organically grow your social media as an independent musician
- Full PDF printable planner included for 3 platforms
- Review with our social media expert providing feedback/tips on what you have implemented well and how to improve
- Available for artists who are just starting out and wanting to set up social media right through to established indie artists looking to grow their existing platforms