We take your privacy very seriously. Horus Music Limited and our subsidiaries and affiliates collect and process some personal data about you. This policy outlines:
- What data we collect.
- Why and how we collect this data.
- Your rights as an individual with regards to your data.
- Who we share this data with.
- How long we keep this data.
The personal data that we collect
The personal data that we collect may include your name, date of birth, address, email address, post/zip code, phone number, country, Skype username, IP Address, Time zone and social media usernames/profiles. We collect this personal data from you when signing up to using our service and/or by entering this data on your MyClientZone profile. We also collect some of this data when joining our mailing list so we can keep you up to date with any news or updates to our services. We also collect personal data from third party partners such as Western Union and PayPal. We always ensure that we have a lawful basis for processing any personal data we collect. In this case, the lawful basis for processing this data is; to carry out our contractual obligations in order to distribute your audio and/or video releases or pay you any due royalties, as a legal requirement or by getting your expressed consent to collect this data.
Your personal data rights
We are committed to using your personal data responsibly and lawfully. We use your personal data to:
- Process any orders and/or releases you submit to us quickly and efficiently.
- Pay you any due royalties, process payments and issue self-billing invoices.
- Ensure we deal with any queries you may have in an efficient and timely manner.
- Send you; any updates on our services, information you have shown interest in or new services we have added.
If you would like to unsubscribe from any mailing list you have previously opted into then you can select the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom or top of any newsletter we send. Alternatively, you can also contact us to remove you from any mailing list.
If you believe any of your data we have is incorrect or out of date then please contact us to request this data is changed.
If you would like a copy of the data we hold on you then please contact us. We will require two forms of identification in order to process this request.
If you would like to object to us processing your data or would like us to delete your data, and we don’t have a lawful reason to retain it, you can make a request for us to stop processing and/or delete this data by contacting us.
In all cases above you can reach out to us at email@example.com or by using the “Contact Us” form on your MyClientZone Profile to make any of these requests.
Who we share your data with
We may need to share some data you provide to us in order to process any releases or payments due to you.
- Your personal data may need to be shared internally, for example, in order to deal with a query you may have, or in order to process a release.
- All metadata you provide to us may be sent to any and all store partners in order for us to distribute your release(s), within the terms of our contract.
- We may need to share details with third-party partners such as Western Union, PayPal and Xero in order to process releases, payments, royalties and invoices. This is to enable us to carry out our contractual obligations.
- We may also need to share your details with third parties to issue and resolve legal notices.
We do not sell your data to any third party companies under any circumstances.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be retained by us for the duration that your MyClientZone profile is open and may be retained for a period after this time in order to carry out our contractual obligations or in accordance with any applicable legal requirements. This may include retaining data necessary; to meet our tax reporting requirements, to enable us to carry out our contractual obligations or for identifying, issuing and resolving any legal requirements.
Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can delete or reject cookies, however, this may have adverse effects on certain features on our website or systems. For further information about cookies and how to delete and reject them please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
We may use the following type of cookies:
- Cookies required for the operation of our site.
- Cookies for analytical/performance purposes.