If you’d like to earn royalties and sell your music video online, then video distribution is the way forward.
Once you’ve spent the time to create a great music video, it is important to send it out into the world. The whole point is to make sure that as many people as possible watch your video, after all it was created to help you promote your music.
Uploading your video to YouTube is great, but there are more services that you can also use to maximise your audience. Through video distribution, your video will become available on VEVO, giving your music videos a more professional appearance.
It isn’t as hard as you might think either, all you need is a partner like Horus Music.
I’m Interested in Video Distribution
Through one of our video distribution packages, we can send your music to the platforms mentioned above. We can also send your video to iTunes and Tidal if you’d like more exposure. Please bear in mind that these additional stores do have strict guidelines that need to be met before we can send your video to them, contact us for these specifications.
The best part of this, is that when your video is streamed and ads are clicked you earn more royalties for your video. Basically, the more popular your video, the more royalties you earn. The biggest benefit of VEVO over YouTube is that royalty payments can be higher as VEVO doesn’t allow everyone to upload their videos. Plus, you will have your own customised VEVO channel set up for you.
The royalties you earn from your video will come to us and will then be passed back to you.
Get Started with Video Distribution
Once you’ve chosen your video package, you can begin uploading your video to MyClientZone. To do this, you need to make sure your video is in the correct format and meets the specifications.
You will work alongside our dedicated and knowledgeable distribution team to ensure your video and metadata is correct to ensure a smooth delivery of your release. Your channel will be created, as needed, and your video will be distributed in time for your release date.
Send your video to all of our video services.
- Widest exposure for your music video
- Get paid 100% of all royalties
- Free barcode and ISRC codes
- Automatically have your music delivered to new services as they happen
- Dedicated team on hand to help when you need us
Stores we deliver to:
- Apple iTunes
- No annual fees.
- Monthly royalty statements and payouts.
- No minimum payouts for UK clients.
What do we need?
- Video in a mp4 or mov. format
- Dimensions should be 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720
- Thumbnail should be 1920 x 1080 and cannot include any social media links on the artwork, including logos
- Metadata information including copyright holders etc
- More information available on our blog
For Apple iTunes and Tidal
- There are very strict requirements for this package that have been outlined by Apple Music and Tidal.
- Please contact us for these specifications
- Failure to meet these specifications could result in your video not being delivered to them.
This package is for one video only.
The full name of the channel, including the added “VEVO” on the end, must be no more than 20 characters in length. VEVO channels cannot be created for labels.
Please note, that once your VEVO channel ID is set, VEVO will not change it. If you wish to change your name, the only option is to set up a new channel. These are the rules of VEVO, not us.
Channel headers and profiles are not automatically set if you wish to have these areas personalised you will need to supply us with appropriate images in the correct format and dimensions.
VAT no: 892580977
All prices are inclusive of VAT.