Not happy with the service you’re receiving with your current music distributor? Looking for a quick, easy service with a team you can speak with over the phone? Here at Horus Music, we put our artists first, offering a transparent and personal service to help our clients achieve their goals and ambitions.
Ready to switch?
We’re here to help make moving your catalogue over from another music distributor simple. Follow the quick and easy steps below to ensure a smooth and efficient transfer of your music, without losing stream counts or playlists.
- Before you start uploading your content to our platform it’s important you let our team know you are switching your catalogue over from another distributor and your music is already live on stores. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com
2. It’s time to sign up to our platform! Whether you’re an artist or a label, it is completely free to sign up to our services and payment will only be due once you have uploaded your releases ready for processing.
3. You can now start uploading your releases. It’s really important to make sure your ISRC codes and barcodes from your current live releases are used here and your metadata is the same as the upload to your previous distributor. This will help to minimise the loss of streams and playlist placements on all platforms. Please make sure to include your original release date too!
4. Once your metadata is uploaded, you’re now ready to make payment. There are two options we offer for distribution, you can either go for a one-time-fee model where you pay as you go for each release or sign up for our subscription services starting at just £20 for artists and £30 for labels. You can find more info on the types of packages we offer here:
5. It’s time to submit! Our distribution team will check over your metadata and deliver your release to stores. We recommend waiting two weeks from delivery before contacting your previous music distributor to issue a takedown of your releases from stores. It’s important to leave two weeks in between to minimise the risk of losing current stream count and playlist placement.
Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee all streams and placements will be safely transferred, but by ensuring your metadata is correct and allowing two weeks before issuing a takedown with your previous music distributor our team will be able to assist with a smooth transfer.
If you have any questions along the way, our distribution team are always on hand to help, either via email or phone to offer quality and advice and support throughout the process.