Are you a Charity looking to release some music to raise money for your cause? Or perhaps an artist working alongside a Charity hoping to use your talents to give back to those in need? Then look no further!
Here at Horus Music we’re delighted to be able to offer FREE audio distribution for registered charities with 100% of all royalties paid directly to your charity.
We’ve put together a step by step guide to help make things as easy as possible for you and get your music distributed to over 200 stores worldwide.
In order for any royalties to be paid directly back to the charity, it’s important that it is the Charity who signs up to our platform rather than the artist. This is so that the correct bank details can be registered into the system and be able to access information relating to the release such as analytics and reports from stores. Artists- please make sure you ask the Charity to create an account on our site first!
- It’s time to sign up to our site! Please follow the link below and sign up for an artist account. Remember to please only sign up for an account if you’re from the Charity! It is completely free to do and only takes a minute to register:
2. The charity member can now add the artist to your account and provide them with access to the profile. All you need to do is go to:
Settings – Manage Profile Users- Invite the artist using their email address
3. Artists- You’re now ready to start uploading your music! Please fill in all the required fields, ensuring to upload your artwork and audio file. We always recommend submitting your music 6 weeks ahead of your scheduled release date to ensure it goes live on all platforms in time.
4. Once you are happy with your upload and ready to submit, please ask the charity to contact us using the email address in Step 1 with their registered charity number and the name of your release. Our team will manually override the payment section for you and submit your release for processing on your behalf.
5. Once your release has been distributed to stores, you will receive a confirmation email to say delivery was successful. We don’t notify you when your release is live, but you can check on all the major platforms such as Spotify, iTunes/Apple, Amazon, Deezer and many more!
To start your free audio distribution upload for your charity release, sign up to our platform today!
To help us spread the word about our FREE audio distribution for Charities, we ask that you include the fact that Horus Music has helped you with free distribution in your marketing, this way we can reach more people in need.
Some of the charities we have worked with include Save the Children, London’s Gay Men’s Chorus, NHS Voices, Quartet community Foundation’s Coronavirus 2020 Response Fund, The Pixel Project and PAIX Project and you can find examples of their marketing including reference to our distribution services here:
We look forward to hearing your releases!